We can help you if you have visual, hearing, speaking or learning difficulties
Give us three months’ notice if you are disabled and need modified test papers, e.g.:
- enlarged print
- braille test papers
- special Listening CD with necessary stops and pauses
- lip-reading version of the Listening test
- enlarged print or Speaking task cards in Braille
- special amplification equipment
- an amanuensis to write the answers for you
Give us six weeks’ notice if you have dyslexia and need extra time for the Reading and Writing tests.
We assure you that your test will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+357) 96 132000 | (+357) 22 590 556 as soon as possible to discuss any special arrangements you require.